How Business Doctors Can Help
A network of experienced business people, passionate about sharing our skills and experiences.
We offer hands-on support to business owners enabling them to overcome their individual challenges and helping them to achieve their aspirations for growth. Our clients may be striving to achieve the next level of growth in turnover and profitability, working hard without seeing the results, facing staff issues or planning to build the value of their businesses for financial security.
- What we do
- What Makes Us Different?
What we do
We are dedicated to helping small and medium sized businesses achieve their Vision through:
- Free Strategic Health Check
- Strategy – Full Facilitation and Support
- Business Builder – Monthly Business Coaching and Mentoring
- Sales Accelerator – Sales Training for Revenue and Profit Growth
- People Performance – Employee Engagement and Organisational Performance
- Implementation and interim support: Management, Sales, Operations and HR
- Recruitment – Advice and Psychometric Testing
If you are looking to grow your business, get more customers and increase your profits, it’s worth taking the time to review how your business is performing now and get some advice on how to hit the big time.
What Makes Us Different?
In tough economic times, strong businesses succeed while weak ones fail. Business Doctors have been helping small and medium sized business (SMEs) get stronger, survive and thrive since 2004.
We have developed 10 practical steps to business success that will help you realise the full potential of your business. Using these we demonstrate:
- The antidote to the Dragons Den
- Breaking Big formula
- How to achieve Business Freedom
We have developed cutting edge propriety software that when applied to your business will make your business 71% more valuable.
Through an analysis of 6,955 businesses, we’ve discovered that companies that achieve a Scalability Score of 80+ out of a possible 100 receive offers to buy their business that are 71% higher than what the average company receives. Whether you want to sell your business soon or keep it forever, the ultimate litmus test of any business involves a simple question:
Would someone want to buy your business?